Shadow Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the arts! You can post thing you have written or drawn! You can also Role Play or just simply chat!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. Empty
PostSubject: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Members/Character:

Maids/Butlers

Family:

Towns People:

Note: This role play takes place in the late 1800's; Only humans allowed.

In the late 1800's on the coast of England, there was a huge house on the side of a cliff, above a small town. A few years ago, a family moved there from London, one of them becoming the town doctor, Aura. Uncle Aura, as he is called by the two girls who live with him, is skilled in his medical practice, as well as enjoys it. He is the best doctor the town has ever had. His one niece, Rone, is blind, from a carriage accident when she was two. His other niece, Jan, suffers from mental retardation. Just recently, the woman who washed their clothes, Clara, was pushed off of a cliff during a storm. What's even more curious is that she wasn't even in full health, she had a club foot. The crime scene was right outside the house, she was walking back to the village after her days work. There wasn't even a sign of struggle at the scene, perhaps someone she knew and trusted? Will we ever know? We must wait to find out, but in the mean time, who else will get killed?

Last edited by LinSkylers on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:15 am

Greetings. I believe you received my forms?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:35 pm

AVA ALLOWED ME TO MINGLE! xD Okay, shoot! No, wait, I wanna go first. *Crosses arms*

Tessie ran down the hallway carrying the candle. She was running late and still had to see if Jan had gone to sleep before she left, and another storm was starting.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Name : Cowan James
Butler
Job : He's a butler...

Name : Lily
Family Member
Job :

Name : Nathaniel Bryan
Townsfolk 

I know these are supposed to go on the joining page. I'm lazy.

Cowan was probably smoking.

Lily was probably sleeping.

Nathan was probably killing someone... lol jk.

Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Very lazy. I should yell at you for that. *Crosses arms* I am making a summary for you. There is only one killer and I rp them.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:44 pm

That's not fair. :T Why do you get to be the killer?
What if I want to be a killer?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Cause the killer was already chosen before the rp began. If Maddie looked closely enough she might recognize it. It's based off of a play. We can add a different killer after this one, cause once this killer is caught, the scene will completely change except for the time period and country and you can be the killer for that one.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:51 pm

You need to make a guy character. xD Please?
Okay, respond to my actions.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Aura is male. He is my character. I guess I can make a butler too.

Tessie ran into Archibald as she was running, dropping the candle, making it go out. "Sorry," Archibald said, picking it up and lighting it again. "Want me to wait for you and walk you home? I wouldn't want to go out into a storm alone after what happened to poor Clara, especially at night." Tessie shook her head. "Thank you Archibald. I really appreciate that. " She said, walking up the steps to Jan's room.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:01 pm

You're roleplaying with yourself. xD
How can I involve my characters?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Have them do something productive. Like, have them run into my characters. Tessie has to check on Lily and Rone next. They share a room.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Cowan was standing in the hall, smoking. He looked over at the door, confused until he saw Tessie. He tossed his cigarette in the trash before she could see it. "What?" he asked, glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:09 pm

"I came to check on Jan, could you do that while I go to Miss's Rone and Lily?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:13 pm

"Whatever." he snapped, storming to wherever Jan's room was. He opened the door. "Jan?"
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Jan jumped, screaming. "Oh, it's just you. Don't you know how to knock?" She asked, crossing her arms.

Tessie walked over to Lily's and Rone's room, knocking on the door. Rone woke up, looking in Lily's direction. "It's Tessie," Tessie said.
Back to top Go down
Jacqueline Lee Dodds

Jacqueline Lee Dodds

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Suddenly, a door slammed shut downstairs. "Sh**." Rosamoona mumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://wattpad.com/Shinedownlover560
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Archibald ran over to Moona. "Are you trying to wake the house up?" He asked softly as to not wake up anymore people.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Cowan rolled his eyes. "The maid sent me to check on you. You're fine, right?"

Lily looked up at Tessie. "Yes? Did you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Jacqueline Lee Dodds

Jacqueline Lee Dodds

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Rosamoona quickly shook her head. "No, I'm not. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Jan smiled. "Read to me?" She asked.

"Did you need anything before I went home?" She asked. Rone nodded, "Could we have some water, please, Tessie?" She asked looking in her direction.

Archibald sighed. "Fine, don't do it again. They probably thought you were braking in."
Back to top Go down
Jacqueline Lee Dodds

Jacqueline Lee Dodds

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Rosamoona looked at the ground, her hands crossed. "Yes, sir. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:23 pm

"As long as you aren't a burglar." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Jacqueline Lee Dodds

Jacqueline Lee Dodds

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Her eye's widened. "No! Not at all sir!"
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Cowan sighed, grabbing a book and sitting beside her on her bed.

Lily smiled, sitting up.

Nathaniel...
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:26 pm

xD Nathaniel..., xD

Jan smiled at him. "Read the one about the dog!" She said, smiling.

"Do you want anything, Miss?" Tessie asked, looking at Lily.

Archibald rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next