Shadow Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the arts! You can post thing you have written or drawn! You can also Role Play or just simply chat!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Archibald nodded. "Of course, sir." He said, walking off.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Cowan read the newspaper.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:36 pm

"Are you ready to go Lily?" Rone asked, looking in the general direction she assumed her cousin was in. She could hear her moving around.

Archibald came back with the tea. "Your tea, sir." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:38 pm

"Yes." she said, finishing her makeup. "I'll tell you what the tutor looks like, if you want. I wander if he's cute..."

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Lirin wrote:
"Yes." she said, finishing her makeup. "I'll tell you what the tutor looks like, if you want. I wander if he's cute..."

"Thank you."

Makeup in the late 1800's?

"I'll just ask him if I can look my way first." She said.

Archibald nodded, walking back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Yes, dear. Makeup existed back then.

Lily smiled, opening the door.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Lirin wrote:
Yes, dear. Makeup existed back then.

Lily smiled, opening the door.
I didn't know this. xD

Rone followed, her hand lightly brushing against Lily's so that she knew where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Irwin is smart. ;3

Lily led her to the dining room, sitting down beside Cowan. "Good morning. Why are you so dressed up?"

Cowan sighed. "None of your business, is it?"
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Are you suggesting I'm dumb?!?!

Rone sat down beside Lily. "Probably because Matthew and Mary are coming, right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Cowan groaned. "D***, they're coming? I had plans!" he rubbed his head.

Lily laughed.

Maybe... c;
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 pm

"What plans?" Rone asked.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:04 pm

"like I told lily, it is none of your business." Cowan stood, sighing. "I'll be back later."
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:06 pm

"if your not here when they arrive, Uncle may just be mad at you." Rone warned.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:24 pm

"I don't care. We all know that they think I'm good for nothing. Why waste my time?"
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Rone rolled her eyes. "Right, sure they do. Whatever, good bye then since you're in such a rush to leave."
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Ignoring her, Cowan left, slamming the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:30 pm

"He woke up in a bad mood," Rone told Lily as she felt for the bell.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:31 pm

"He's always in a bad mood." Lily said, laughing as she hit the bell.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:33 pm

Tessie came running in. "I'm sorry Miss, I went to go get myself some breakfast, I didn't think you would be down this early!" She said. Rone laughed. "It's fine Tessie, could you go get us some tea and biscuits?" She asked her. Tessie nodded. "Yes Miss, anything for you?" She asked Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Lily laughed. "Tea and biscuits are fine."
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:36 pm

[collor=cyan]Tessie nodded, hurrying off.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Nathan, on his way to the dining room, ran into Tessie, knocking her down. "I'm sorry, miss. Are you alright?" he said, smiling as helped he up. He spoke in a Scottish accent.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Tessie nodded. "It's okay, honest. I'm just in a hurry. It was probably my fault, really. I'm sorry!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:44 pm

"it's fine." he said, smiling. "Do you need help with anything?"
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 pm

"Um, I'm a servant. I couldn't possibly ask you for help!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.   An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An old, English, Black and White Movie Caper.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next