A forum for the arts! You can post thing you have written or drawn! You can also Role Play or just simply chat!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:33 pm

DUUHHHH!!!!! I'm so stupid.... I remember him. He's the biggest dog I've seen yet (and the cutest)....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:34 pm

I sent her a pic, Lirin. xD

Lol, if you wanna see a big dog I'll take a pic of my grandmothers tomorrow and send it to you when I get home, lol.

Dans le sens le plus biblique que je suis au-delà le repentir, la gloire fille prostituée prostituée, vomit son esprit. Dans le sens le plus culturel, je parle au futur, Judas embrasse-moi si offenced, ou de porter l'oreille du préservatif la prochaine fois.
In the most biblical sense I am beyond repentance, fame hooker prostitute wench, vomits her mind. In the most cultural sense, I speak in future tense, Judas kiss me if offenced, or wear ear-condom next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 pm

xD He's still going to be bigger... he's fat. xD
HEY VICTORIA. DO YOU LIKE ZOMBIES?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Hey, Erin, did you know I HATE ZOMBIES? You're doing this for reasons I can figure out. To force me into things!

Dans le sens le plus biblique que je suis au-delà le repentir, la gloire fille prostituée prostituée, vomit son esprit. Dans le sens le plus culturel, je parle au futur, Judas embrasse-moi si offenced, ou de porter l'oreille du préservatif la prochaine fois.
In the most biblical sense I am beyond repentance, fame hooker prostitute wench, vomits her mind. In the most cultural sense, I speak in future tense, Judas kiss me if offenced, or wear ear-condom next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:39 pm

WHY WON'T YOU AT LEAST TRY IT?! D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Lirin wrote:
WHY WON'T YOU AT LEAST TRY IT?! D:
Because I dislike zombies with a passion. They are extremely annoying in most cases, and the only way I like them is when I am shooting/stabbing them in Black ops because they aren't around long enough to annoy me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 pm

LOL zombies scary me a little affraid but theyre ok i guess.... whats the rp going to be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:46 pm

DemonSlayer wrote:
LOL zombies scary me a little affraid but theyre ok i guess.... whats the rp going to be?
They don't really scare me, I honestly don't scare as easily as I put on. They are just VERY ugly and all they do is moan, so it sounds like they are having sex all the time and they sound annoying.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 pm

hahaha...... how do i delete a post or a personal forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 pm

All you want to do in roleplays is have sex. xD so what's the difference?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:51 pm

hahahah she has a point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:52 pm

DemonSlayer wrote:
hahaha...... how do i delete a post or a personal forum
Want me to delete that post for you?

Not all, Erin. And a huge difference. xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Victoria agrees with me. ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Lirin wrote:
Victoria agrees with me. ;3
But I don't. *Points out that I'm not Victoria cause I don't love myself in that way.*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:57 pm

yeah that would be great... it the one thats named My poetry:entry1 please and thank you... do u want to rp in the jungle... u know where the two girls.. or make up an entirely new on???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:59 pm

New one. Did you want the whole topic deleted?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:59 pm

BUT. SAMMI. ZOMBIES.
THEY EAT PEOPLE.
AND ARE JUST BADA**.
VERY BADA**.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 pm

awww thanks... and that would be weird if u loved ur self like that... i love you like that too yeah the whole thing.... i have to agree with sammi... they are annoying but then they are very bada$$... but sorta useless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Nope, not gonna listen to it.

Ha! I'm agreed with.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 pm

USELESS? THEY WILL EAT YOUR FAMILY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Calm yourself. they aren't even real, lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:07 pm

YOU WANT TO GO THERE?!

The guy in Florida who ate the other guys face. Even after the cop shot him, he would not stop. When he shot him in the head, he died. A blow through the brain is the only way to kill a zombie.
The man was not on bath salts. A small trance of marijuana was found in his system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Lirin wrote:
YOU WANT TO GO THERE?!

The guy in Florida who ate the other guys face. Even after the cop shot him, he would not stop. When he shot him in the head, he died. A blow through the brain is the only way to kill a zombie.
The man was not on bath salts. A small trance of marijuana was found in his system.
Hey, i just met you,
And this is crazy,
But I'm on bath salts,
and your face looks tasty!
No, but really, he wasn't a zombie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 pm

I know.
So what kinda rp are we doing? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:13 pm

No clue, what do you wanna do? Hey, Victoria, did Brianna picture spam your phone too, or is it just mine? She sent me many of pictures. xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   

Back to top Go down

CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next