Shadow Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the arts! You can post thing you have written or drawn! You can also Role Play or just simply chat!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanadvoratrelundar

Romanadvoratrelundar

Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  Empty
PostSubject: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 am

Hello. :3
I'm terrible at coming up with names, and I was hoping I could reach out to some creative minds for assistance. I need two male names and a last name, and I'd be more than happy to give you more info on the characters if you'd like.

Last edited by Romanadvoratrelundar on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/HazelStarRunner
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:23 am

[I'm moving this to the character pool. :3 Sorry. xD]
Back to top Go down
Romanadvoratrelundar

Romanadvoratrelundar

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:29 am

Oh, okay. xP Yeah, is probably should've been here in the first place. Still getting used to the site, I guess. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Romanadvoratrelundar on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 am

Razz So, describe them?
Back to top Go down
Romanadvoratrelundar

Romanadvoratrelundar

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:02 am

I JUST REALIZED I SPELLED STRANGERS WRONG IN THE TOPIC.
THAT'S EMBARRASSING.
ack Tara moment.

Yeah, I will. Hang on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Romanadvoratrelundar

Romanadvoratrelundar

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 am

...but then I fixed it and everyone was happy.

So the first character I need some help with is Juliette. Unlike ths following two, she's a fanfiction character, actually. (from The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, which is a great series despite the rediculously long name.) Anywho, she needs a last name. Which is kind of depressing because I've had her for so long and am just getting around to this now...
About her? She's around 19-ish, fairly pretty, with black hair and green eyes. She's strong-willed and independent (Kerin's the one who needs her. Irwin knows.), balanced out a bit by her compassion and openness. ALSO SHE CAN MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN OKAY. xD And she's British, if that matters.

Next, I need new name for a character who's currently refered to as Orion. Which I can't do anymore. D: You know Orion Oldham, right? I think of him every single time and it's killing my brain.
He's the main villian, which means he's obligated to be either sort of ugly or super pretty. AND HE'S PRETTY Very Happy Very light blonde hair, almost white, and pale blue eyes. (ladies, please, contain your orgasms.) He's around... Thirty, I think. I totally forget. /fail. xD Anyway, he's arrogant, aloof, and generally a huge douche most of the time, but Dustin seems to absolutely love him somehow.
The sort of name I'm looking for is something that's sort of dramatic, but still passes for an everyday, if a bit uncommon, name. Like Orion. Orion would be perfect if he wasn't burned into my memory.

The final character is a fairly new one. He has long, sort of wavy blonde hair, usually tied back in some sort of ponytail (MANLEH), and blue eyes. And, despite your current thoughts, looks nothing like the last character I just described. xD He's immortal, and is around two-hundred years old, but looks in his mid/late twenties, and absolutely hates it. Being immortal that it, not looking in his twenties. In fact, he's constantly coming up with ways to kill himself- none of which work, obviously. He's very tired of life, and just wants it to all be over with. Still, he's generally very cheerful and friendly, despite being a little bitter and downright scary when he gets mad.
I literally have no idea what I'm looking for, name-wise. xD I was thinking something with an A or an M, but I'm really very open to any ideas. :3
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Romanadvoratrelundar wrote:
I JUST REALIZED I SPELLED STRANGERS WRONG IN THE TOPIC.
THAT'S EMBARRASSING.
ack Tara moment.

Yeah, I will. Hang on. Smile

I knew my butt was smarter.
Back to top Go down
Romanadvoratrelundar

Romanadvoratrelundar

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Does your butt have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:20 pm

D:
Back to top Go down
Romanadvoratrelundar

Romanadvoratrelundar

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Not yet, for you have yet to describe them.
Back to top Go down
Romanadvoratrelundar

Romanadvoratrelundar

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 pm

LinSkylers wrote:
Not yet, for you have yet to describe them.
But I did. D: I wrote like five paragraphs, you didn't get it?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 pm

I seemed to have missed that. But I has found it! My butt is thinking.
Back to top Go down
Romanadvoratrelundar

Romanadvoratrelundar

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:40 pm

I gave you a ton of names a while back. >:U
Back to top Go down
Romanadvoratrelundar

Romanadvoratrelundar

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:32 pm

You listed every Torchwood and Marble Hornets character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.    Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dearest friends (and strangers), I need some help with my novel.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Blaze :: The Pools :: Character Pool-
Jump to: