Shadow Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the arts! You can post thing you have written or drawn! You can also Role Play or just simply chat!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:47 pm

You can't just get something from me and not expect to give me sometime..... that's a little unfair!! Sad
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Oh, okay, fine.
Um.....
A little boy ran away from home and died. <- God, I felt like Rebecca typing that. xD
^^AND HE BLED BLACK BLOOD FROM EVERYWHERE! <- I need to stop hanging out with her, she's too much of an influence..... *Grumbles*

Okay, your story:
I looked at my phone and almost threw it across the room, cussing it out because of the battery level. I then went to bed, putting it on my desk. Now I could sleep knowing that I will have texts from a princess in the morning. <- Oh! Did I ever tell you some of my background? I blame the word princess, it just reminded me. Some of my Swedish ancestry. Oh God, which reminds me, I have to run away from Rebecca now. I forgot I told her this a few months ago. -.- Yeah.................................................................... Anyways, wanna hear it? *Grins*
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Stop flirting and reply to the rp.
Woman.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Sorry, I'm laughing so hard from the convo me and Emi are having about Rebecca. It involves her sexuality and how I seem to be the ONLY one who knows that she is 99% Straight (She has said that she would go lesbian for, I think three girls, now. xD I'm one of them, and the other two are actresses. xD She has yet to act on her word though, lol. I don't want her to act either, I'd be all like 'Who the f**** are you and what did you do with Rebecca?'
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:04 pm

haha tell me and did i tell that story about the boy to you?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:23 pm

What, that I'm a boy now? If so, yes. If it's a different boy that isn't me, then no.

Okay, so I am 1/4 Swedish (Mother's side). Well, and I'm not exactly sure how long ago this was, but My Great-something Grandmother was actually the queen of Sweden. When my Great grandmother died when I was, I think sixish, right before she died, she actually gave me a ring from Sweden. If it's where I put it and my little sister hasn't touched it, I'll bring it in on the first day of school.
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Mevermind about the boy. So I'm interested in a princess? Wow, that's impressive!
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Actually, I came to you, but yeah. I don't think we are in the royal line anymore though, too much outside marrying, I believe. xD Otherwise my grandmother would be a queen, and she IS NOT. xD
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:39 pm

... woman. Have you forgotten about me.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Lirin wrote:
... woman. Have you forgotten about me.

Woman, I replied. I edited my post from asking who to a reply.
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm

hmmm i still think of you as a princess do u want to rp
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Awe! I'm royalty! *Jumps up and down* I shall now go claim my throne! *Marches/swims to Sweden* O.o they threw me out saying that I was crazy cuz I was just a little girl. *Sighs* Sure, wanna do that one on one we were talking about last night over text, or wanna do a different one?
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Also, hi Victoria. How are you?
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Let's start a new story!!! Good, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:04 pm

I'm good, thanks. :3
Is this just your guys roleplay, or can I join in? Very Happy if not, it's cool.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:06 pm

xD Okay, can we still do the one on one tonight when I get kicked off the computer? My phone gots charges so it should live for a while. Also, I won't be able to text tomorrow until late afternoon, I won't have signal, but I will be hanging out with and spoiling our baby, cuz his fuzzy black fur is adorable. xD We should call him............................................................................................................................................................................................... Shadow behind my grandmothers back. *nods* Yes, our squishy is called Shadow, unless you prefer something else. Also! Yes, I gots to add this before I forgets! Hi! *Waves*

*Pets Erin* Good! You earned pets! You still like pets, right? If not, give them to my furry vampire friend and tell me what I should now reward you in. And i'm not really sure if it's just ours or not. You could join, I don't mind.

Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 pm

I LOVE PETS. Very Happy MOAR PETS.
MOOOOOOOAR.
x3 Lol.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:13 pm

*Gives more pets* Share some with my furry vampire friend or you will never get pets again! Okay?
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:15 pm

I gave him pets. :3
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Good! Tell him I love him now. For he is my Jasper and only mine. Well, I'll share with your family and you since you guys own him, but still!
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Very Happy Jazz appreciates your love.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:21 pm

He better.
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:26 pm

who is this jasper person... should i be worried? lets all rp itll be funn!!!
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Yes, be very worried, for he is a dog. xD Okay, what are we rp'ing?
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Jasper is my dog. xD
YAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Blaze :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Discussions/Poles-
Jump to: